About Regan Insurance Agency
Regan Insurance Agency was founded in 1954 by Carlton Regan. In 1958, the original office was constructed on Plantation Key as the business outgrew Carlton's residence on Lower Matecumbe. Additions were made to the building and to the staff with Robert E. Regan (Bob) joining his father Carlton in 1972. Together, with his wife Charlen, Bob worked with Carlton to grow the family run agency and in 1995 the building was once again renovated and expanded as the third generation became actively involved in the operation of the agency. Robert Regan II, Catherine Regan Roth, and Joe Roth III have taken on the roles of active management, ownership, and production along with a talented staff of seasoned insurance professionals. Commitment to community and the promise to provide quality insurance products, knowledge, and service remain the focus today.